Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rock it or Roll it?

Rock it or Roll it?


180* difference this week than last! Thank GOODNESS! I've decided it's okay to not have any Roll it's and only Rock it's.  Just not the other way around. However, I like to complain, so I will mention a Roll it anyways! (Totally kidding about the liking to complain, kinda.  ;)



Rock it


1-New cameras. This may not be one for you. But, if you're reading this, off my photography blog, I'm assuming it probably is in one way or another.  I can't wait for my next session (coming soon...super soon) so I can rock this baby out!
2-A husband. Yup. I finally have one. After 6 months of him working 7 days a week, he is finally laid off. Sounds like a bad thing, but I promise, it's not!
3-Super talented sister-in laws, who make super crafty awesome things. (The other side of the blocks say "LOVE <3". I'm all about "multi- purpose decor"!


4-A good read. I'm not a huge book worm. Not a book worm at all actually. However, once in a while I like to dive into a good book. The Host, was the best dive ever. Yes, I read Twilight. Yes, I loved all 4 among many other reads that I've read..Ha Ha. BUT, I think this book beat 'em all. If you haven't read it already, be warned, the end will have you in tears (if it doesn't don't tell me, that will just make me feel ooberly emotional)!







Roll it

Trick candles. Not the kind that Grandma and Grandpa put on your birthday cake year after year so they can have a reason to laugh at you..but the kind that smells really good in the store. You get home. Light it. BOOM. BAM. BANG. Instant head ache?  You know those? Happened to me. Didn't like it much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...