Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lindsay & Travis

I've known Lindsay for a LONG time. We grew up just down the street from each other back in OZ.  Now, how cute are these two? Going through the pictures, I would feel safe to say that 85% were of them laughing. I had just met Travis, and was only around them as a couple for a few hours, but it was super obvious to me, that there couldn't be a better man out there for Lindsay!  I'm so happy for them, and can't wait for the wedding in June!


{P.S. Sitting at the mouth of Logan Canyon, after it just snowed, was not a good idea. Talk about freezing. I think Mother Nature got her calendar confused. It is not okay to be so bitterly cold at the end of March. Yes, I know I live in Northern Utah. No, it's still not okay}.



I think it's fairly obvious that I own dogs. Travis and Lindsay helped me realize that today.  "Sit here" "Stay" "Give puppy kisses"... I'm a little shocked "roll over" didn't come out too. Ha! Sorry guys!



I'm pretty sure that the topic of conversation just prior to the above shot was the "doggy dropping bags" they were sitting on to stay dry.  If she can talk about that and have him so interested and intrigued by her, I'd say she's got herself a keeper!


 

Travis- that picture is just for you.   :)


For those of you who don't know the super cute proposal story, Travis proposed with a Ring Pop before giving her the real ring. A family walking past as we were taking these pictures, were "oooo-ing" and "awww-ing" over her "giant rock" and how expensive it must have been. A "3 year salary" I'm sure. (Office lovers..any one)?



Okay, there is a chance I may have a slight obsession with shoes. Not only mine, but other people's as well.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...