Saturday, April 2, 2011

Feet.

Ew. I hate feet. Growing up, the best possible way my siblings could torture me, was to just get their feet close to me. In my bubble. My husband used to find it hilarious to rub his feet on me when I was almost asleep at night. For that reason, I no longer sleep under the sheet. That way there is at least the sheet dividing his feet from mine.

I have no clue why. I've never had some traumatic experience involving feet. I've never even really seen gross feet.  However, talking about it makes me wanna gag. So, I'll stop.


The strangest thing about my slight phobia, is I LOVE pictures of feet. & shoes. It's a true love/hate relationship. Me and feet. So, here is a small glimpse at some of my favorite pictures, of feet.  :)




I always love a little play on depth of field.  Especially when feet are involved. I sound like such a freak cool person. I know. 





1 comments:

  1. That motion shot is amazing! Such a funny little post... :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...