Friday, April 15, 2011

Girls Girls Girls




I used to babysit this little cutie all the time. 


 Although, I don't get to anymore, Emma sure loves when she gets the chance to play with Hayden.  We watched Barney. We danced.  Yes, I said WE, not they. We played with play dough. 

 We made a mess on the driveway and on our clothes with some fancy chalk. We ate Mac N Cheese. & of course, we took a few pictures!  Miss Emma refuses to sit still or look at the camera for a picture anymore. There is a chance I have the camera out A LOT. So, instead of fighting her, I enjoyed taking a few of cutie-pa-tootie Hayden!


P.S. If you love that tutu (which I do, it was a killer $10-I know, seriously, awesome deal) check out them out  at Pink Castle Boutique!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...