Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lifestyle Photography


It's probably one of my favorites. Capturing the candids. The un-planned. The not posed. They always seem to bring a different atmosphere & feel to a picture.







I love love love this article I found here.  Susan Keller from Susan Keller Photography, who wrote the article, says it perfectly:

… lifestyle images are ALL about the person/people being photographed. I’m far more interested in my clients being completely aware of each other and not so aware of me
 




I think in every shoot I have done, the true, unposed candids are my favorite.  What about you? Do you prefer lifestyle or more posed/portrait photography? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...