Friday, February 15, 2013

Lovely Lashes | Logan UT Photographer


Lovely lashes, right? Right.  You can't even tell they are 'extensions'. I love the way they look. I'm 100% addicted. Yes, I had to get lash extensions myself and it is 100% worth it! 
The models were SO much fun to work with. You may remember Andrea from her senior pictures. She's always so fun (and her amazingly good looks always adds to it) to work with!

So, ladies & gents...Feast your eyes on a little eye {lash} candy.  Enjoy your weekend & call Rebecca at Studio 170 (in Logan) to get yours done too! She's AMAZING!!!

Happy Friday!


{pssst.  The babe below is Rebecca. The cosmetologist who does the lashes}






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...