Sunday, February 17, 2013

BFF Mini Winner(s) | Northern Utah Photographer



   I was SO surprised how many people nominated themselves or got nominated for the BFF sessions!  I knew as soon as I started getting e-mails and messages I wouldn't be able to decide on my own.  So, who better than to help me out? My BFF!  I sent her all the entries and we discussed, and discussed and discussed who should 'win'.  In all honesty (and I know this probably sounds cliché) I wish I could give everyone who entered a session.  Some were funny (I was seriously LOL-ing), and some were so sad they tugged at my heart strings.  All I know is, there are some people out there lucky enough to have such great friends in their lives. It's seriously, one of the biggest blessings in MY life, & I know it's the same for ya'll.

Before I 'announce' the winner(s) I want everyone who entered to know, if you and your BFF want a BFF photo session, I will give you a KILLER deal! Mini, or full. You let me know and I'll give you 'the BFF' discount rate. ;)

Okay, so, my BFF and I couldn't pick just one. Like I said, we wanted to pick everyone.  So, we chose three! Three fabulous entires who are or have been separated from their BFF by states or even countries! We know how hard that is! Their friendships mirrored ours in SO SO many ways, we hope they will be able to enjoy their free BFF mini session!


*Jenn Piedra & her BFF Felicia!
*Tyff Marquardt & her BFF Casey!
*Sierra Silva Quesada & her BFF!

Shoot me an e-mail to get your session scheduled! 

Thanks again to all who entered!  Don't forget you get a special BFF discount for entering!


1 comments:

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...