Thursday, January 17, 2013

B.L.U.E. on Week 2 | Logan UT Photographer

  One thing I've want to do, is be super duper creative with ONE thing a week. JUST ONE RACH! That's my excuse for being late on posting..again. The funny thing is, it's still not creative.  So, instead, you will learn a little bit about me and 3 of my favorite things.

1) My first born, Bear. Please forgive his shaggy mess of a hair-do. He goes to his salon tomorrow.  Bear is a total momma's boy. I love it. I hate it. Sometimes a girl just needs her 'space' & this boy has no clue how to respect my 'bubble'.  My husband proposed to me with my Bear. He's ornery. Bear, not my husband. Speaking of my husband, he loves the Dallas Cowboys. He bought our dogs Cowboy jersey's. They're blue. :)  Stringing random thoughts together here...work with me.


2) Does anyone else remember these from Elementary/Jr. High? I have, and always will love them. Blue, just happens to be my favorite flavor (after pink...shhhh).


3) And last, but definitely not least. As you may, or may not know, I am from Kansas. Oz is my 'home sweet home'. My family and I are big time KU (University of Kansas) Jayhawk fans. If you see me roaming the streets (well, hopefully not literally) there's a good chance I'll be sporting my KU gear.



I really think I can do something creative for week 3. Patterns. Yeeeeaaaah. I can do this.............


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Cowboys fans over there same here tho sadly I am very disappointed in the team this year...oh wait thats nothing new! Ok I will shut up on that now cos I could go on for days!

    I love Bear! He is super adorable in his jersey!!! And yes I remember those awful warheads. I used to torture my brothers with them haha! Love your little Jayhawk too. The zebra pattern behind it really adds to it and I am not being sarcastic there either!

    Cant wait to see next weeks. I dont think I was very creative this week either. Hoping that the patterns work out better for me as well!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...