Friday, January 11, 2013

Extended Family Snow Session | Logan Utah Photographer

I've had the oppotunity of working with one of these beautiful sisters before...Her senior photos are still some of my favorite to date, and she's been a great model for my LazyOne commercial shoots! :) 



I was super stoked when her mom contacted me about doing their family photos. Talk about good genetics right? Whenever a client asks if it's okay to bring their dogs, I immediately know I am going to love the session AND the client. I'm a dog person, okay? What do you expect? :)


 It was cold, but there were troopers. I LOVE their colors, and hope they will love these hanging big on their walls! I know I would (if it were my family that is ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...