Thursday, August 2, 2012

J & C Wedding Day | Northern Utah Photographer

This lovely couple met online. As far as I'm concerned all the cool people, meet online. You think I'm kidding or being sarcastic? I'm so not. I met my husband online. BAM! Point proven. ;)
**Just to clarify, I don't really think I'm cool. I just think it's cool how many people to meet online these days!**


Groom is from Texas but has family here, who I happened to take extended family pictures of last summer/fall. SUCH a fun family! The one request this groom had, was FUN family pictures. Okay, alright, I can TOTALLY do that!


I LOVED the gorgeous purple colors and the dreamy lighting in the reception hall. I'm such a geek, I know it. 






&& here is one of many, FUN family pictures! :)


Again with the decorations...are they not PERFECT?!










 This group KNEW how to have a good time. There was chicken dancing, calling me maybe's, and there was even some worm breaking going on.



 I had so much fun with this wedding!!! Wedding like this, I could do over and over and over. BUT, I wish this bride & groom a world of {yes we met online AND we're} happiness'!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...