Friday, August 3, 2012

Digital Collections| Northern Utah Photographer

Photography is a tough business to be in. There's always the struggle of finding the price point that works for the photographer, but also for the client. I've said it before, and I will say it again. When I first started my photography business I had NO clue what it really took. It's far from just taking pictures. It's a legit business. There's marketing. Taxes. Business licenses. and SO. Much. More! I thought I was going to be taking pictures, editing for hours and calling it good. Boy, was I wrong!

Put the business aspect aside, and I LOVE my job.  It's a part of who I am. I pour my heart and soul into each shoot, each package I offer, each edit. When you own your own business, you never truly leave 'work'. Your mind is always thinking, trying to improve, develop, and create.

Which brings me to my newest addition to each and every package now offered! I am so excited to show you the new digital collections. Each session currently offered includes a digital collection. What does that mean exactly? Check it out.


As of today, 8/3/2012, when you purchase The Basic Package, The Full Package, The Complete or Ultimate Package, you will receive a custom keepsake digital collection at no additional cost to you!

The case is tin, which is the BEST way to keep your digital collection SAFE & it looks amazing! 





If you have any questions about any of the packages offered, please feel free to ask! Don't forget to check out Rachel Eve's new referral program! There's some great ways to get MORE just for telling your friends and family about Rachel Eve Photography!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...