Friday, September 2, 2011

The Alvey Family| Cache Valley Extended Family Photographer

A few weeks ago, I got a text from my husband's cousin.  He asked if I'd be available Sunday (2 days away) afternoon to take his neighbor's family pictures.  Luckily, it was the ONLY day I didn't have something scheduled within 3 weeks!  After a few more texts back & forth, he let me know I made it to the coolest cousins list...uh huh. That's right. & you'd better bet I rubbed it in my husbands face.  ;)

I got a call from his neighbor and we hashed out a few details..I asked how many people were in her family and she replied "19"! 19?!  Whhhhhaaaa?  My first thought was "wow, Cache Valley has it's very own 19 & counting"! Pfft. Not. It was just an extended family, who finally was able to get the whole clan together. Having a super duper large extended family on both sides, I know the near impossibility of this 'task'.

The Alvey family was a very fun, and relaxed group.  We got group pictures in every possible 'combo', 2 locations, and even a few outfit changes in just over an hour.  I don't know about you, but I'd say that's pretty dang good!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...