Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kasey | Southern Utah Senior Photography

This cuteness, is Kasey. She is my sisters best friend. The BFF. I've never actually met Kasey before our photoshoot, but I had heard TONS of great things, and funny stories!  Kasey is quiet and shy, the total opposite of my sister. But, good heck, is she not some eye candy?!  She's tall, in shape, blonde, & over-all beautiful (with super awesome shoes)...doesn't get much better than that for me and my lens!



Here's Whitney & Kasey practicing their posing. They both should work in the pro model world...not many clients think this much into posing...any one who's ever had their pictures done with me, knows, this is NOT my strong point (it's not a point at all with me really), so it was nice to have some of the posing taken care of!


Ah. I NEED those shoes!  Need. Not want. and yes, I know the difference.


Kasey Long Legs. That's her new nick name. They go for miles! JEALOUS (says stubby chub chubs)..







This girl has the most gorgeous natural complexion. Carrie Underwood has it, and so does Kasey Long Legs.  ;)


Thanks for lettin' me take your pictures Kasey! Whitney is a lucky girl to have such a good BFF.  :)

1 comments:

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...