Sunday, September 4, 2011

Broadhead Family| Northern Utah Photographer


My husband has been super close friends with mom & dad of this cute family, since before I even knew him.  I haven't been able to spend too much time with them myself, BUT I've heard story after story about how fun they are.

Can you believe mom has 6 {yes, SIX} kids?  She looks a million times better than me and I have one. Heck, she looks better than I did before I had any. Kudos momma.



The Boys...


The youngest. I love his red hair..I may be impartial to cute little red headed babies.  ;)
Oh! I also love the drool.  I love a realness to a picture. Drool. Not everyone 'posed' and looking at the camera. The natural. The candid. My fav.



The oldest of the clan. She was too cute for words!



Girl #2.  Her hair makes me want to go get highlights.



 Mom & Dad on the Harley.


Harley's are a big deal in this family. The second youngest boy, his name, is Harley.  :) 

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...