Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kaneko Family | Cache Valley Family Photographer

One of the best families ever. Hands down. This is my husband's cousin's family. Such a fun group to be around. My 'little' sister in law, joins me on quite a lot of my shoots to help me out with things here and there...Heaven knows I need all the help I can get.. When I told her we were doing the Kaneko family pictures, she was so excited because she loves being around them all so much!

I am in love with how this session turned out..so much so, deciding what pictures to blog was near impossible...Just so I didn't end up blogging the entire session, I literally scrolled up and down my computer 'files'...eyes closed...and clicked on pictures...These are the results...ENJOY!


 





 The great Grandma's and great grand kids!!!


The whole gang!


Probably one of my favorites...love this interaction between mom and her daughter!


  The 'grown up' grand kids...haha like the '' around grown up?   ;)


 Point proven. :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...