Saturday, December 17, 2011

Falslev Family | Cache Valley Family Photographer

These guys are my neighbors.



They are trying to move.

I like them as my neighbors and will do everything I can to derail any potential buyers from buying their house. I'm totally serious. Not kidding at all actually. I'm accepting any and all ideas to destroying this not so great plan of theirs. Just shoot me an e-mail.  ;)

My little Emma, LOVES to play with these little boys...Can you blame her? They are so dang cute and fun..she's already got a 'good eye' for the fellas!



My neighbors were so nice to ask me to do their extended family photos this year. Talk about a fun group! 


See. I told you. Fun, right? I'm 99% sure I had 80% of their memory cards in some form of laughter. K, I'm done pretending to be a mathematician... but, here's another fun one to prove my point. 


When I first came across the above picture during my  'editing process'..I couldn't stop laughing...Nope. Could. not. stop.  It was 1 a.m. I may have woken my husband up. Oops. 


 Seriously good lookin' group of kids!






I am in LOVE with this girl's eyes and perfect complexion...I may be slightly jealous.



Thanks Falslev Bunch! I enjoyed getting to know you more...& don't worry, we'll have plenty more opportunities since no one is allowed to move anywhere.  :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...