Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Marshall Family | Salt Lake City Family Photographer

I had so much fun taking this family's photos!  I got to meet them down South, at a brand new location, which I LOVED. Not to mention it was a pretty popular place for other photographers! Mom is a photographer herself, so she did an awesome job with color cordination, poses, and the location of course.  It's so nice to work with someone who thinks along the same lines I do during the shoot (lighting, etc). She gets me.  ;)

The first few pictures posted, I had a little fun with the sun...




 Gorgeous couple? or gorgeous couple? Yeah, I totally agree.

 I can not get over little sister's AMAZING eyes!!  Pretty sure I love this photo so much, it's going on the website. Who am I kidding? I love a lot of these, and they're all going on the website.


 A little sisterly love, behind the scenes style of course!
 HUGS!

K guys, you were awesome. I hope you love these pictures as much as I do! I hope I get to work with your adorably beautiful family again in the future! 



1 comments:

  1. So cute! Love them all. Thanks so much, you did an awesome job! We'll definitely be using you in the future:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...