Saturday, January 21, 2012

Denney Family | Cache Valley Family Photographer

Okay, I've said it before, and I'll say it again...There's a reason I'm the one BEHIND the camera & most of the time I prefer to keep it that way. However, sometimes I think it's worse for my 'ego'.. For example, this lovely bunch. How is it even fair to look so good? The only editing 'needed' was slight slighting adjustments...and they look like this. Seriously?! Talk about a kick in the shin to knock any bit of confidence I had down! (Can you sense my envy just a little)?  ;)


 {sigggghhhhh} How would it be to be so cute and thin after two super cute kids? Huh? How is it Tina? Fabulous I'm sure!
 Kiddos with their dad..I just love little miss's pose here. She's gonna be a 'super bottle' (Emma's word's not mine) someday..I just know it!


This little guy was having a rough afternoon due to a few falls and sleepiness, but he was still a good sport!



 It was a pretty chilly day, so we got to go warm up in a candy shop. The kids got candy. & I got fudge samples. Win win situation...as I complain about not being cute and thin..LoL  In all seriousness, Loganites, the candy shop on the corner by Blue Bird has some ammmazzzing treats!!




 I love little miss's attitude!





Even though it was chilly and hard on the kiddo's, I couldn't be happier with the turn out. I hope you love them as much as I do Denney Family, and I hope to see you again next year! Okay, this year, I was really behind on blogging this....sorry!!!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...