Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Courtney-Seniors | Northern Utah Senior Photographer

This babe is another babe from Oz.  I love more than anything seeing and spending a few short hours with people from home!  I think I need to take a trip back already...it's only been over 3 years & I miss it terribly!

Courtney is into theater, so it was only fitting to go downtown Logan and take some pictures at the Lyric.   She is a natural.  Gorgeous gorgeous eyes & a smile sure to break some hearts (due to years of braces  ;)  She brought some super awesome pairs of shoes...and we all know how I feel about those ( you can see here & here if ya don't)..We totally see eye to eye on the important things!  Speaking of shoes, my favorite summer pair broke within the first 5 minutes of the shoot...pretty cool right?  Thank goodness for glue!



See...her eyes...rock!!!




Pretty sure my hair was in a ditch/drain of some sort during these shots. We had a small audience, she got some whistling.  








 Ooh yes, I did. Now I want to shoe shop.

Thanks Courtney! I was a blast hangin' with you and mom!  You're a total babe! Don't ever forget it!

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for the book recommendations, I will definitely check them out! I would love to read the Jaycee Dugard book. i just finished Room and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...