Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lauren | Northern Utah Senior Photographer

I've known Lauren for a long time. Her family had been close friends of my family's while we lived in Kansas (seeing them all again made me super homesick...'There's no place like home').  They are great people. Super nice. Super good looking. All 8 (?) of them. They are one of those families that it is 100% obvious they are siblings because they look so much a like, but at the same time their personalities make them so different. I was so good to see everyone. Crazy how time makes people grow up.  :)







 She got into the water. Told me it wasn't bad.  I got in. She lied. I was instantly numb, so we didn't take too many in the water!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...