Monday, November 17, 2014

D&A Wedding Day | Kansas Wedding Photography

    I've know this beautiful bride since Jr. High School and I was beyond excited and honored when she asked me to fly back home to photograph her big day! To make it even better, I got to work with  Jill of Photography by Jill Renee as my second shooter. She's fab & fun. ;)

Here are just a few of my favorites from the day!

    


If you've never had the opportunity to see a lantern launch, add it to your bucket list. Now.  It is beyond gorgeous to see for yourself!


Congrats to Danny & Alissa!  Thank you both for having me come and be a part of your special day! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...