Friday, April 5, 2013

Michelle | Preston Idaho Senior Photographer

   Hello there, internet.  Last fall I had the privilege to photograph PHS Cheer Team (which I still haven't blogged...oops). They were ALL so gorgeous and SO fun to work with.  This is Michelle.  She is the PHS Cheer Team captain!  Isn't she gorgeous??


So, now you know why I was so excited when she contacted me about taking her senior pictures! We were lucky with the great weather...This time of year just kills me sometimes!


(I think the above are my favorite)..


No, No....this one is....



Well, nevermind...I think this one is..


Okay, so I can't decide. I'm just glad I don't have to pick for her grad cards! ;)   Thanks Michelle, you were a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...