Thursday, April 11, 2013

Julie Parker | Get Schooled

          If you haven't heard of Julie Parker before, you're missing out. She is a celebrity in my world. I adore her and her work more than words can say.  I 'discovered' JP 4 or 5 years ago. I have been a blog stalker ever since.  3 years ago, when I decided to do photography as a business, not just for myself, I decided I NEEDED to take the 'Get Schooled' workshop taught by my photog idol. Every year, when she would post, I would beg, plead and beg some more with my husband to let me attend...For one reason or another, it wasn't ever a possibility. I helped JP with a wedding last spring, and learned a lot from her then...BUT, I still wanted the Get Schooled JP experience. Well, JP announced that this 2013 Get Schooled Workshop was going to be her LAST. My heart stopped a little, and I signed up without a second thought. SO glad that I did.  The models were gorgeous. We had lots of fun. AND we learned some photog/business goodness.

Here is a link to Julie Parker's images from the workshop (group shot included)!
Here is link to the wonderful cake maker. They were DELICIOUS! 
Here is a link to the awesome boutique that has the dark grey and orange/grey dresses.
Here is the link for the talented hair/MUA who worked with Shay.
Models: Shay Peck (red hair) & Kenzie Call (blonde).


Here's JP making her magic!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...