Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A cute girl with a special project...| Northern Utah Photographer

Spring is FINALLY here! Wahoo!!!! Is any one else enjoying it as much as I am? I don't even mind the rain..in fact, I love a good storm here and there...just as long as it's not on a day I've got a session scheduled!  ;)  Unless of course, I have some totally willing, free-to-do-whatever clients...then, I'm game.


See this babe?

She's from Cedar City..Nope, these are not her senior pictures. Her mom is actually a photographer down south and so she got the privilege to take her daughters senior photos..how cool is that? I can only hope my little one will let me take hers in...15 years?? ;)



These pictures are very special pictures....for a very cool project Ms. Kara has been working on... 



Who wants to take a guess at what it is???



What about now? 



Still have no clue do you?? Okay Okay Okay..she recorded her first CD! I can't wait to see the cover of it..I'll be sure to post it if I can..I've heard this girl sing, and she reminds me a lot of Mandy Moore aka Tangled (at our house any ways)! Not only is she cute, but she's talented. Double trouble..watch out internet...watch out.



P.S. I pinky promise (that stuff is legit) we did not see this until we were leaving! Oops!!! 

2 comments:

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...