Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sarah

Why is my family so dang b.e.a.u.tiful? {Doesn't say much for me considering I'm adopted-LoL} Sarah is not only my cousin, but also a very good friend of mine. We've been lucky enough to grow closer together over the last 4 years and all I can say, is I love her to pieces! She's recently lost 56 lbs and mama mia! She looks fabulous! {Don't you think}? Here's a few photos from her session this morning-gawk all you want! :)

{Clearly, I had an inner debate on color, black & white, or partial color- what do you think)?

If I ever do a photo at my house, my dogs are locked up, out of the way. Bear & Koda happen to love Sarah, so I just left them out...No Bueno. I have way too many shots with dog fluff somewhere in the picture!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm glad you've joined me.

-Rachel
'Hate on, & watch me fly'-J*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...